2.1.09

Savannah Film Festival 2008




During the annual Savannah Film Festival, (held in Savannah Georgia), SCAD held its student showcase which "features film and digital media work by several of the college's most talented students."

In the indefinite wisdom possessed by my alum college, SCAD, they did not post a schedule within the showcase. From sources who I have spoken to, it seems at least three of the films I shot were showcased this year. "A Song For Anna", "Reflection", and "A Kiss Goodnight." The film "My Deer Friend", on which I served as camera operator, played during the festival in addition. The student Showcase is part of a promotion effort for the schools department of Film & Digital Media.

For more information on the Savannah Film Festival please check out: http://www.scad.edu/filmfest

No comments: