26.6.08

2006-2007 The Learning Years

Learning, Internships, and Freelance work

Not much to report about '06-'07. I was bogged down, busy with more challenging college work, at the same time doing small films and videos for class assignments, discovering my ambition to be a director of photography.

Events of interest would be my internship at Classic Worldwide Productions. It was a great experience from working the mailroom all the way to being on location. After which, I was even more grateful, because they hired me back for some freelance work as a Production Assistant, Camera Assistant, or Camera Operator among other positions. I got to work for some great people including, the Discovery Health Channel, Cleveland Indians, Golf Channel, Bubblicious/Lebron James Academy, The Cleveland Clinic, cable network satellite media tours, and many other musical performance, corporate, and medical videos.

No comments: