26.6.08

Middle of Knowhere, aka Creepy Country People Stills

I got footage!

Today a rare thing happened... an editor actually brought me footage I asked for! He is certainly the exception tot he rule (thanks Brandon). It is very difficult to get directors or editors to send you a final copy of the film once it has been made. One of the many headaches of a student film. The film's title used to be Creepy Country People but was changed to the confusing play-on-words, Middle of Knowhere. (Know-where combined, not Know-here)

This film was directed and written by Taryn Wright. I, alongside with Jon Tolliver, served as the films' Directors of Photography. Below are some screen shots taken from the quicktime video export given to me. No color correction has been done outside of the editing process. Please consult color bars for optimum viewing. Thanks!

Enjoy,
-rpo














No comments: